There is such a thing as surreal serenity in Mozambique. This dreamy country is primarily a beach destination. But game reserves, the rich culture and fantastic fresh seafood come a close second.
If you love water sports, then you will come close to your epiphany when you come here to scuba dive, snorkel, sail, fish, kite surf and boat. In fact, we know that most of our clients will love the Bazaruto Archipelago as an island destination. For this is where the coral reefs and marine species are the main attractions.
And then you get a wonderful choice of luxurious villas on the shorelines offering accommodation for honeymoon couples, families and groups of friends. Yes, our clients do find surreal serenity in Mozambique when they use us!
Mozambique Travel Management (MTM) is a Mozambique Ground Handler. We offer:
- a bespoke service to both the international and regional travel trade, catering for a wide range of travel including group travel, weddings and honeymoons, corporate and MICE travel, special interest travel, adventure safaris and FIT’s.
- a reliable, efficient and cost effective service handling all of your clients Mozambique holiday requirements beyond expectations.
- an all-encompassing Mozambique portfolio, and fully comprehensive range of ground handling services.
Our portfolio includes:
- Mozambique holidayaccommodation,
- Mozambique island resorts,
- Mozambique hotels and lodges,
- Indian island holidays, tours and packages.
- A ground handling service for clients wanting to combine Mozambique with their African safari.
We like to update our special packages regularly to ensure that our clients do find the surreal serenity in Mozambique that they are seeking.
For example, this combo package for Flamingo Bay Water Lodge and Massinga Beach Lodge makes the best of two romantic worlds:
LOW SEASON: US$1 463 :RACK PRICE PER PERSON SHARING
PEAK SEASON: US$1 643 :RACK PRICE PER ERSON SHARING
Day 1:Guests will fly from Johannesburg Airport to Inhambane Airport. A Barra Resorts representative will be there to meet guests and transfer them by road (approx.. 30min) to the lodge.
Day 1-3:Overnight at Flamingo Bay Water Lodge on a half board basis.
Day 4: After a leisurely breakfast guests will be transferred from Flamingo Bay Water Lodge by road and boat to Massinga Beach.
Day 4-7:Overnight at Massinga Beach on a full board basis.
Day 8: Guests will be transferred from Massinga Beach by boat and road back to Inhambane Airport for their connecting flight home.
- Flamingo Bay: return transfers, accommodation in a water chalet, breakfast, dinner and daily transfers to the Barra Lodge activity centre.
- Massinga Beach: return transfers, accommodation in a beach chalet, breakfast, lunch & dinner && 17% IVA.
What Activities are there?
Snorkeling, fishing, beach picnics, local town tours, scuba diving, ocean safaris, horse riding and quad biking.
- Flamingo Bay Water Lodge, situated in the pristine tidal bay of Inhambane 485km north of Maputo, is situated on stilts on the crystal clear waters of the warm Indian Ocean. This eco-paradise is home to flocks of flamingos, tropical fish and great bird life.
- Massinga Beach, located 80kms north of Inhambane, offers spectacular ocean views, five-star local cuisine and luxurious accommodation. 10 double en-suite freestanding units boast 180-degree ocean views, ideally nestled to ensure absolute privacy.